- (2008). Gum Buster. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FH4-
- (2008). Scott Lokken diving for GolfBalls: TPC Twin Cities. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJM71-DbIF0
- (2009). Tea Tasting with a Pro.Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- (2011). Chris Elliot Dog Food BitLetterman. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kcobKdm6LI
- (2013). Weird! Dirty Jobs that makeyou say yuck! – Top 10 jobs! Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4crUWjO49A
- (2014). Ice Cream Taster. Retrievedfrom http://www.careersearch.com/ice-cream-taster/
- (n.d). Odor Tester. Retrieved from http://www.insidejobs.com/careers/odor-tester
- (n.d.) Golf Ball Diver. Retrievedfrom http://www.insidejobs.com/careers/golf-ball-diver
- (n.d.). Card and Dice Inspector.Retrieved from https://www.hrapply.com/ameristar/AppJobView.jsp?link=13564
- (n.d.). Chimney Sweep. Retrieved fromhttp://dot-job-
- (n.d.). Chimney Sweep. Retrieved from https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/advice/planning/jobprofiles/Pages/chimneys
- (n.d.). Gum Buster. Retrieved from http://www.insidejobs.com/careers/gum-buster
- (n.d.). Laughter Therapy: Is laughterthe best medicine?. Retrieved from http://www.freewebs.com/laughtertherapy/laughtertherapists.htm
- (n.d.). Pet Food Tester. Retrievedfrom http://www.insidejobs.com/careers/pet-food-tester
- (n.d.). Tea Taster: How to Become aTea Taster? Retrieved from http://www.streetdirectory.com/food_editorials/beverages/teas/tea_taster_how_to_beco me_a_tea_taster.html
- (n.d.). The World’s Best Job: PrivateIsland Caretaker. Retrieved from http://www.privateislandsmag.com/2009/01/the-worlds-best-job-private-island-
- (n.d.). Wrinkle Chaser. Retrievedfrom http://www.insidejobs.com/careers/wrinkle-chaser
- Binford, C. (2012). Chimney Cleaning101- How to Clean Your Chimney DIY. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8UBjesjUU
- Boiko, O. (2012). Top of the mostunusual jobs. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rakSvKyPXxY#
- Butcher, D. (2010). Light Friday: LaughterTherapist and 7 other Odd Jobs. Retrieved
from http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/2010/04/09/light-friday-040910-laughter-therapist- and-7-other-odd-strange-jobs/
- Denu, R. (2007). Ice Cream Tester.Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Gomez, A. (2012). How to add gadgets/widgets to blogger. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kE_kyXao_o
- Hall, E. (2013). How to CreateTwitter Widget on Word press Blog. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3of6ORH9PXs
- Ignatova, M. (2014). 5 of the World’sMost Unique Jobs. Retrieved from http://talent.linkedin.com/blog/index.php/2014/06/5-of-the-worlds-most-unique- jobs-
- Murano, G. (n.d.). 10 of the World’sGreatest Jobs. Retrieved from http://www.oddee.com/item_96855.aspx
- Sahr, M. & Times, E. (2013). 10Very Odd Jobs. Retrieved from http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/252842-10-very-odd-jobs/
- Sermons, K. (2014). Keith and Laura’sFabulous Sermon blog. Retrieved from http://www.insidejobs.com/careers/wrinkle-chaser
- Sparrow, S. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.ukjobsguide.co.uk/Career-Guide/Wine-
- Taylor, B. (2013). This is a RealJob: Writing Fortune Cookie Fortunes. Retrieved from http://www.payscale.com/career-news/2013/07/this-is-a-real-job-writing-fortune-cookie-
- Thibodeaux, W. (n.d.). How to becomea Laugh Therapist. Retrieved from http://www.ehow.com/how_8371988_become-laugh-therapist.html
- (n.d.). Art of Tea Tasting. Retrievedfrom http://twinings.co.uk/about-our-tea/twinings-experteas/art-of-tea-tasting
Sunday, 24 August 2014
For those who love natural beauty andhaving fun in the sun, you could be an Island Caretaker. What is the paradiseof Island Caretaker? It is about the perfect weather and amazing water sportsthat accompany your days. Even though this job is a little bit risky, but enjoyfeeling beat the feeling of facing the risks. Island Caretaker have to facedwith a few complaints about his profession which is it may not be suited foreveryone and may be caught by sea creature such as bone fish, conch and craw fish. But the main job description of this job is to make sure that theisland is ship-shape when the owners arrive for their holidays, make anynecessary repairs to the home and boats and clean up after stormy weather. Withall the advantages that the company gave, a little hard work sounds more thanworth it.
As the job title suggests, it is to ensure high quality or togain an appreciation of its flavours. People thought this job gain high profitbut actually it isn’t. Taster still needs to have considerable expertise andindustry knowledge in order to get ahead. However, there are no compulsoryqualifications to become a wine taster. In fact, plenty of seasoned winetasting professionals have built up their career without any paperqualifications but only with their expertise and experience driving themforward. Above all, it pays to invest in some training that will be able togive you a solid understanding of all aspects of the wine industry, and notjust of what the final products tastes like.
As an odourtester, you need to keep your nose to the grindstone. You’re known for abilityto identify scents. Using chemistry and your own nose, you’re able to be an Odourtester which is adjusting the scent of just about any product. You possess aunique skill set when you’re an odour tester. It can be a funky job. No matterwhich industry you make a career ofnosing around, you spend a great deal of time in a laboratory, evaluatingresults and correcting the balance of the scent. You’re now a scientist and you understand how making achange in the product’s chemical makeup will affect the smell it gives off.
Card and dice inspector profession is to ensure all used cards and diceare inspected and cancelled in compliance with gaming regulations. Other thanthat, cards and dice inspector have to prepare for destruction and done inaccordance with existing regulations, policy and procedure. Job tasks must befinished in a timely manner according to department standards all other dutiesmust be assigned. This job is an early morning daytime position and itsstarting wage is $9.00 per hour. To be a card and dice inspector, you must havestrong basic math skills, basic understand of cards suits, must be able tostand for a long duration and have high school diploma or GED equivalent. Only21 years above is allowed to be card and dice inspector.
|Golf Ball Divers|
Golf BallDivers scoop up the misdirected balls so that they can be cleaned and sold toother self-punishing. But golfers didn't liketo see golf ball divers at work. It is because it reminds them of theirfailures. Regarding that, golf ball divers do their work at the early in themorning before the golfers arrive. Golf ball divers have to strap on scuba gearand dive to the bottom of the water feature. When you already got the golfball, you have to drop it in a collection bag. One golf ball may be quite lightbut hundred of them are definitely very heavy. This job requires big muscles.After done scouting the water feature for errant balls, you have to packagethem and give them to the employer. You keep an accurate count of all ofthe balls you collect, and provide that paperwork to your employer as well.
As a chimney sweep, you have to clean thechimneys of open fires. These include coal, gas, oil and wood-fired heatingsystems. This work helps to reduce the risks of chimney fires and dangerousfumes. Practical skills in using a range of tools and equipment are needed tobe a chimney sweep.
Other than that, you need to have abilityto work at heights and climb ladders. You need to get on job training becausecompany always hired chimney sweep with experienced. As a chimney sweep, theyusually work between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday but may also work onSaturday. Spring and autumn is the busiest times for chimney sweep. The mostimportant for chimney sweep is to take care of health and safety issues becausethis work is risky. Part of salary, there are no set rates of pay because theyearns according to how much work they have.